ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of the Administration Officer is to provide high level organisational and administrative support and exceptional customer service to HWS staff, clients, visitors, and other stakeholders to ensure professional service delivery and efficient day-to-day functioning.
You will support managers by utilising your exceptional administration skills to ensure that meetings are organised, allocated tasks are followed up, documentation is completed, appropriate IT is available and functioning, all methods of communication are up to date and that timeframes are met.
The Administration Officer is generally the first point of contact for visitors and clients. As such it is essential that you are pleasant, courteous, calm, highly professional and able to interact with diverse groups of people, including vulnerable women and children in crisis.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Training and/or professional development relevant to the acquisition of high-level administration skills
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety Act 2011 and other relevant State and Commonwealth legislation and associated regulations.
SCHADS Award Level 3 + Annual Leave Loading + Superannuation
37.5 hours per week
• Salary Packaging available
• Pro-rata Long Service Leave at 5 years
• Well respected organisation
• Professional Supervision
• Positive and supportive work environment that focuses on continuous improvement and best practice
• Female applicants only (Exemption under the Anti-Discrimination Act 1998)
• Current Driver’s Licence
• Working with Vulnerable People Check
• Current Police Check
• Up to date COVID 19 vaccinations
• Commitment to participate in HWS mandatory training
• First Aid Certificate, or willingness to obtain
HOW TO APPLY
• Please download the Position Description from the link below
• Please address the 8 Position Requirements listed on Page 3 of the Position Description.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org & attach the 3 documents as follows:
- your response to the Position Requirements
- Cover Letter
Applications close: 5:00 PM AEST, 3rd May 2023
Hobart Women's Shelter provides safe, emergency accommodation and support to women and children affected by family violence and/or those experiencing homelessness.
If you or someone you know needs emergency accommodation, please call us on 03 6273 8455 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
For immediate assistance, Housing Connect is available on 1800 800 588, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.